Underground Storage Tank Removal in Indianapolis
Welcome to American Environmental, your source for storage tank removal in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. Learn about removals, leak detection, and quality checks.
Top-Quality Indianapolis Storage Tank Removal Services and More
When you work with American Environmental, you can be certain you will be able to achieve underground storage tank (UST) compliance.
We specialize in Indianapolis storage tank removal, but we also offer the following services as well, both to those in the petroleum business and also private property owners:
- Fund claim processing for state reimbursements
- Tank leak detection
- Tank removals and any accompanying closure reports
- Investigations involving tank leakage
- Help in creating and executing a plan of action to correct problems
- Recovery for costs of insurance policies
- Planning for compliance with the spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) rule
Services for Leak Detection or Tank Removal
Conveniently located on Georgetown Road in Indianapolis, we specialize in helping the following industries:
- Gas stations and convenience stores
- Financial companies
- Insurance companies
- City, town, county, and state governments
- Manufacturing businesses
- Construction business
- Commercial and industrial real estate
- Legal consultation for issues relating to underground storage tanks
Additional Environmental Ground Services
American Environmental offers several different subsurface investigations. Our services include such things as initial subsurface investigations, surveys for intrusion of geophysical or vaporous elements, aquifer studies, hydrogeological studies, comprehensive site characterizations, plume stability analysis and quarterly monitoring, and more.
Contact our office today for more information or to schedule Indianapolis tank removal services from us.